CBBE invisible body

MrLebmods

Hi, so i've built the body and armours in bodyslide, but when I actually wear the armors, my body turns invisible

I've noticed something in the installation description which i haven't done because im not sure how to. Because I use MO2, it says that I have to edit the Fallout4Custom.ini file throught the built in ini editor

How do i do this?

Hi, so i've built the body and armours in bodyslide, but when I actually wear the armors, my body turns invisible

I've noticed something in the installation description which i haven't done because im not sure how to. Because I use MO2, it says that I have to edit the Fallout4Custom.ini file throught the built in ini editor

How do i do this?

Quick Google got me this which mite help you:

Heya MrLebmonds- Ok so first off, the reason why you are getting the invisible bodies is because your game cannot read the textures. It can't read them, because they weren't added directly into the files that come with the game.

The latter part of that, you don't have to worry about. Only how to get the game to see the new textures.

This, is why we have to do the .ini edit, so that the game will look in other places, besides just the files that came with it.

So the first thing that you're going to do, is Open My Computer or just Computer (depending on which version of windows you have.)

Then your going to click on Documents/My Documents (again, depending which version of windows.)

Then you're going to see a folder named My Games. Open that. Inside, you will see a folder named Fallout4. Open that.

Inside your Fallout4 folder, you will see a file called Fallout4custom.ini

Double click it, and windows will most likely ask you what to use to open it with. Go through the process of telling it to open the file with notepad.

Once you have the file open in notepad, copy this text that I have in the code box.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Double check to make sure that isn't already in there. If it is, make sure that it MATCHES what I have in the code box.

If it's NOT in there, copy the code, and then go into the open notepad document.

Put the cursor at the bottom of the list of anything that is already in there.

Now hold down your CTRL key (bottom left corner of your keyboard, a couple of keys across from your spacebar.) and tap the V key. That will paste the code into your Fallout4custom.ini file.

Now, press and hold the CTRL key, and tap the S key. That will tell notepad to save the file. It may ask if it's ok to over-write the file. If so, tell it yes. Once the file is saved, it's ok to close the notepad program.

Your game can now see files and folders outside the ones that came with it, and your game is now primed for adding mods. :wink:

Edited by StormWolf01

• 1 year later...

I'm haveing this plroblem too and i done every thing i can to get it to work and still all cbbe armors are invisible. Cbbe installed, bodyslide installed, i've made a full batch file for Cbbe body to overides folder, i've done both what need to be done to fallout4custom ini file and what i need for courser x-92 siut in the fallout4prefs ini file and and still all cbbe armors are invisible. anyone know and think they might know what went wrong pls tell me