New Vegas won't start, first time downloading mods

AFoxgamer

So its the first time I'm adding mods to new vegas and it won't load. The mods I have downloaded are listed below:

Large Goodsprings Player Home

CBBE

EVE

NMCs Texture Pack

WMX Weapon Mods Expanded

WMX-EVE Compatibility Patch

Do any of these mods require something else to work, like NVSE or something? I mean I'm pretty sure I downloaded em right as I'm using the Nexus Mod Manger.

So its the first time I'm adding mods to new vegas and it won't load. The mods I have downloaded are listed below:

Large Goodsprings Player Home

CBBE

EVE

NMCs Texture Pack

WMX Weapon Mods Expanded

WMX-EVE Compatibility Patch

Do any of these mods require something else to work, like NVSE or something? I mean I'm pretty sure I downloaded em right as I'm using the Nexus Mod Manger.

First, verify the game runs through steam directly and it saves the game and exits clean.

Yes that was the last mod, and the menu will load but when I go to create a new character the game crashes

If any of the mods use script extender then the geck requires power up programing in order to use it with those mods enabled during productions of any characters.

There are thousands of post about how to mod the game.

One of the best guides is found here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2247404-fallout-new-vegas-beginners-guide-to-modding/

One of the first things you must do before adding any mod is to start the game with no mods at all.

I suggest you go through the tutorial and make a save. At this point you can start to add mods.