Windstad Manor Not Building / Appearing

TheLeah

I saw a lot of old threads about this issue where when you attempt to build Windstad it builds Lakeview Manor instead. The only thing I found was expired links to the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch and an incompatible mod list (which is also now unviewable). Below I will list off the mods I have and appreciate any insight on this.

>Do you have Hearthfire Installed

Yes

>Have you tried building Lakeview first?

Yes
>Do you have unofficial Skyrim Patch Installed?

Yes

>Have you tried disabling mods?

Yes but attempt still didn't work. Maybe it has to do with the character already pre-existing.

>Are you using Special Edition?

No

>Have you tried raw, complete reinstallations including deletions of ini files then no mods?

Yes.

>Why don't you just Alternative Start to have the manor?

I want the small layout, roleplay / character reasons.

Additional Music Project

Alternate Start

Beards
Bella Dibella

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma

Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch

Book Covers of Skyrim

Catwalk

Companions and Followers Protected

Cover Khajiits Male Version

Enhanced Blood Textures

Falskaar

Footprints

Ghosu - Auriels Quiver Replacer

Helgen Reborn

Humanoid Vampires

Immersive Armors

More Silver Weapons

My Home is Your Home

Signs of Skyrim

SKSE ini pre-download for lazy users.

Skyrim HD

Skyrim Main Menu Background Replacer

Smaller Cursor

The Paarhurnax Dilemma

The Skyrim Distance Overhaul

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch Edition

Wyrmstooth

Edited by TheLeah

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen posts regarding Skyrim Distance Overhaul causing issues with Windstad. Go to a save before you've built it and try uninstalling SDO. In particular, make sure you don't have the morthal swamp file from SDO. If that doesn't help and you're intent on keeping SDO, I'd clean it up with TES5Edit to remove all the dirty edits.

• 2 months later...

I've seen posts regarding Skyrim Distance Overhaul causing issues with Windstad. Go to a save before you've built it and try uninstalling SDO. In particular, make sure you don't have the morthal swamp file from SDO. If that doesn't help and you're intent on keeping SDO, I'd clean it up with TES5Edit to remove all the dirty edits.

Very late reply, but I want to thank you for the assistance. Simply disabling the mod was the exact solution.

Because of you, my "crazy uncle in a shack" concept I came up with can finally come to life.

• 9 months later...

You are the light that bright my world. I just want you to know that.