Suddenly started crashing

Shabdez

I run the NMS GOG version 2.24 since about one month without any crashing. Even after installing some mods all was fine. But all of a sudden, today the game started crashing every 5 minutes, prompting an error message about possible mod conflicts. I know the game has recently been updated (GOG 2.26), but I am playing offline and my setup is still 2.24. So all mods that worked fine previously should still do so. Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

I run the NMS GOG version 2.24 since about one month without any crashing. Even after installing some mods all was fine. But all of a sudden, today the game started crashing every 5 minutes, prompting an error message about possible mod conflicts. I know the game has recently been updated (GOG 2.26), but I am playing offline and my setup is still 2.24. So all mods that worked fine previously should still do so. Anyone have an idea on what's going on?

I suggest running with all mods disabled then simply trying them one by one until the culprit shows itself. If it crashes with no mods running you have another issue probably not related, microsoft update regularly and eff everything up as does nvidia and amd. :happy:

There are mod conflict detection tools on the mod site. :happy:

The actual problem is not updating to 2.26 . All updated mods will be using edits made on the 2.26 files which often contain the changes made in the game update and this can cause the problems - your game is using old code and the new code can conflict . Its worth updating tbh .