SmartHunter for Iceborne

Peppa96

Anyone knows what that error is and how to fix it? Overlay seems to work anyways but I rather have it running without errors.

[2020-02-01 21:31:28] XamlParseException: Der unbekannte Typ "{clr-namespace:SmartHunter.Ui.Converters;assembly=SmartHunter, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null}StringArrayContainsConverter" kann nicht erstellt werden.
   bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Uri baseUri)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ParserContext parserContext)
   bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XamlReader reader)
   bei SmartHunter.App.LoadSkin()

There's something wrong with your Smarthunter.exe.xml file. Something probably gone wrong with the parsing the .xml.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way to fix this? I used the update method, should I do a full clean install?

Edit: Got it fixed, had to replace the default.xaml with the one from the branched github directory. No errror messages anymore. Now I patiently wait until the Player Widget works again and im a happy hunter again. :cool:

Edited by ShyGuyZero

I am curious... does Smart Hunter reduce FPS for anybody? It drops mine from 60 to 30, which means I can't actually use it. :sad:

Yeah it definitely lower your FPS if you CPU can't handle both MHW and the overlay. There is an option inside Config.json with the key "UpdatesPerSecond" set to 20 by default, you can try to lower that value.