Making a complete stealth overhaul

Akulakha

So I have been lingering on the idea of getting into modding for a long time now and I have been really wanting to craft a really great stealth overhaul. It would be close to splinter cell's stealth in terms of how enemies would react to you trespassing on their turf. I was just wondering if any expert modders out there would perhaps give me an idea of how difficult it would be to make something like this (or if it's impossible but we seem to be making the impossible with mods these days.)Here's what I would put in:

- It would be largely the same for it's shadows: using the shadows as cover but with different variations: standing in dark shadows would grant high stealth coverage say around 70% stealth, dim shadows would grant small-moderate coverage around 35%, and light obviously would reveal the infiltrator.

- As you get spotted, there would be multiple levels of alert systems. The npc's will slowly begin to walk around and look for you at level 1. Level 2 means they walk slightly faster with torches or lanterns. Level 3 means they fully know there is an intruder and draw their weapons and begin checking all dark shadows while running throughout the dungeon in groups. Less intelligent creatures, such as animals or undead, would not have this system.

- In addition to the above, this will also work with corpses; when the npc's discover the dead bodies of their comrades they will run to alert the others. So therefore, there would be an animation to pick up dead bodies and drag them to a hiding spot of your choosing (I personally hate the telekinetic picking up of objects that vanilla skyrim has).

- You have the ability to turn off light sources such as clasping your hand on top of a torch to burn a flame. Some enemies will also walk around slowly with torches which makes sense when in dark dungeons.

- There would be the addition of worrying about line of sight. If you run around a corner, the npc will run to your last known position and begin looking around for you. Also, fighting enemies in darkness would make them strike at the shadows blindly as they try to find you. Hitting them will let them know where you are for a second before losing sight again or if they hear your footsteps.

Those are just some of my ideas but I was thinking of doing a much better overhauling of stealth when outdoors as well since getting spotted out there is pretty easy compared to hiding in the dark in an unlit cave.

Edited by Akulakha