Hey, I'm looking for a player home mod, but I can't seem to find one that meets what I want.
- Medium sized: Not tiny like breezehome, but not a f***ing huge castle like some of the other mods. I want to invite around 20-30 followers to live in the house (my home is your home mod) so needs to be big enough to
have them without having to push through a crowd. Preferrably one large room, the size of dragonsreach main hall would probably do. If it has to have multiple rooms then big doorways to avoid NPC blockage is also
- Crafting stations: (Need): Enchanter, Alchemy station, (Prefer): Forge, Grindstone, Workbench, (Wouldn't mind): Furnace, anything else really
- A chest (obviously), wouldn't mind a couple of other containers to organise too.
- Able to fast travel to (preferrably out of as well)
- Not have any of those slave/torture rooms (trust me, so many player home mods have this)
- Don't mind about sexual stuff (as long as it's not the slave/torture stuff mentioned before) but don't prefer it either way, doesn't matter.
- A nice view would be nice, I prefer non-snowy areas, the rift is nice, especially the hot-springs areas.
- Any NPCs that come with it are fine, I can just remove them if I don't like them, but no NPCs is good too.
- Prefer homes without hundreds of cluttered decoration items (but will settle for something like this if it meets other criteria)
The most important thing is ease of use. Functionality > Aesthetics. As long as it doesn't look like... you know, complete s***. I still would like a nice looking home, as long as it doesn't affect the functionality.
If you know of any please share, they don't have to meet all of the criteria, top 4 are most important.
tl:dr ideally a big enough single room that can hold like 20-30 npcs with crafting stuff and a chest, that doesn't look terrible
Appreciate any help I can get!