Welcome to the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord forums

Site Bot

Welcome to the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

• 1 month later...

can anyone make a mod increasing the corpse count in bannerlord?
Ingame default value can be set to unlimited. However, Unlimited is capped at 150.

In my Documents> Mount and Blade Bannerlord > Configs > there is some config files you can check to increase the corpse count but this does nothing.

Can anybody make a mod to change this?

There was a mod that was up for bypassing the not working

DISCIPLINARIAN PERK

I have posted in the TW Forums but nothing has been fixed as of yet. It is crazy that the perk should work but doesn't work.

Can someone please add this MOD thank you.

Can any of the veteran modders teach me how to use the reshade so i get some mods that enhance visuals. I downloaded reshade and selected my bannerlord.exe file and installed all of the repository shaders then added the .ini reshade file to my game folder where the .exe is and when i go to load the game i get a white screen and it crashes. NOTE: i noticed when i uninstall the reshade it starts up just fine and when i install the dx11,12,and 10 api it crashes again.

Heya everyone, question, can someone for the love of God, make a mod that hides Spears on your back, id rather have equiped invisible spear as a immersion breaker then having it sticking out off my but on the back like crazy lmao, we cant see our two handed weapons cuz of it plus its ugly like ALOT. Tnx and if someone actually does this link me plzzzzz <3 Stay safe bois

Edited by Nemanja091

• 3 weeks later...

Guys please help, does anybody know what do these errors mean? i have plenty of mods installed and I'm not a coder nor a mod maker and I couldn't find the name of any mod that I have in the error to know what causes it.

I've attached a screenshot of the errors to my reply but it doesn't appear in preview so here is a url of the screenshot.
https://prnt.sc/sdikqu

Edited by biggm