#crafting

3 replies to this topic

JonarusDrakus

JonarusDrakus

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Whether with the Vanilla 'factory' systems or with mods, is there ANY way to automate the production of Adhesive (any kind of adhesive, that vegetable paste being just the vanilla recipe)?

I have 'manufacturing extended' already, but I haven't figured out how to do it even then.

(Oh, and yes, if this is the wrong place to put this, by all means Mods/Admins, just go ahead and move it)

~JD

jjb54

jjb54

I need coffee to think clearly! :P

• Premium Member
  • 4,236 posts

I'm only aware of mods that allow you to create Adhesive at the stove and / or chemlab.

I've been looking for this idea for a year. I think it's because the mods that are already out there, it's like, " Why? ".

The current mods allow veggies, wood, bones and such at the above mentioned stations.

Obviously, IF you should find something ... it will indeed be a great find!

cossayos

cossayos

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Whether with the Vanilla 'factory' systems or with mods, is there ANY way to automate the production of Adhesive (any kind of adhesive, that vegetable paste being just the vanilla recipe)?

Vegetable starch is the vanilla way to create adhesives.

JonarusDrakus

JonarusDrakus

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Vegetable starch is the vanilla way to create adhesives.

Right! That stuff! For the life of me my brain wouldn't let me remember it correctly!

~JD

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #crafting

Page loaded in: 1.042 seconds