Workshop Recipe Conditions - Getting Constructed Item in to Condition?

hruza

I am trying to set up condition in the workshop recipe that prevents item to be constructed (available in the workshop) if that item is in the specific list (where I can add or remove items as I need).

I tried to set up condition with function IsInList but I can't seems to get it work. I am probably setting up wrong target (Run on). I would assume that when used in the workshop recipe, item been constructed is set as either Subject or Target. But neither works.

Here is condition as I set it up:

7a36d036-a94d-4ec7-a2fc-620c09ee267f.jpg

Anybody knows how to set it up correctly or what "Run on" is used here for object been constructed?

Edited by hruza

Can you give me an example of what you're trying to do? Maybe there's a workaround

I am adding bunch of items in to workshop and want some of them to be movable by the player if they are already in the cell, but I don't want player to be able to craft new ones. Say for example there is old fridge in the corner of the Red Rocket Station. In vanilla you can scrap it. I want player to be able to move it around, but without been able to construct new ones or store it.

By setting condition that fails in the recipe, I can do exactly that. I want to make list of items like this and make every recipe I add to check the list for the item player is trying to construct or store.

Now I know the workaround, I can make recipe for such item and set random condition that will always fail. However been able to simply add/remove such items from the single list is much more convenient and elegant. Especially when mod is large and I want to change things. Or I want other people to be able to mod it easily.

Edited by hruza

There's a recipe for the fast travel mattress that should have the condition you need.

It checks if an object with a certain keyword exists in the workshop area.

As for making something unscrappable you should apply the keyword "Unscrappable" to the base object

There's a recipe for the fast travel mattress that should have the condition you need.

It checks if an object with a certain keyword exists in the workshop area.

As for making something unscrappable you should apply the keyword "Unscrappable" to the base object

Found the same condition on MamaM chair in Sanctuary already. Does not help however because it doesn't use actual item crafted. It just checks workbench for any item with a keyword. In my case I would need to add keyword to every item that I would want to exclude, which would defeat purpose of what I want -ability to control restricted items from a single place (list).

The same goes for "Unscrapable".

But thanks for trying to help, appreciated.

Edited by hruza