Open Community  ·  428 members

Stardew Valley

Relocate the spa (Mod request)

Swordsguy2010

Could someone please make a mod that puts the spa in a more appropriate location inside town somewhere?. it being where it is now, is just a waste. you literally have to go out of your way to visit the place and its essentially useless because you can just eat something and gain your stamina back where you stand.

Waste 2+ precious hours of the day (depending on distance of course) in game time to visit and another half hour or so to utilize the place, or use 2 seconds by eating something and you can get back to making more money. like if the spa was inside town you could easily hop in regain your stamina and hop out on your way to somewhere. where it is now is nowhere. its useless to go anywhere near there, besides the train i guess, but even then if you want ores and stuff go to the quarry instead or the mine even.

For game start balance just make it so it's locked, just have some nameless NPC tell the player the place is closed for repairs or the pool is being cleaned or something.

There are a few mods that add a bathroom to your house that works just like a spa. Have a look for those.

Sure i have, well, i've seen them, haven't tried them. but that still doesn't fix the fact that the Spa building is pretty much useless and a waste of time to visit in most situations. and wouldn't installing a "Spa" mod in your house completely make the real Spa more redundant then it is now? why not just remove it at that point?. i'm talking about making the Spa more centralized, so i can be visited with ease, and not have to force yourself to visit it for some roll play reason. like if the days were longer actually, then this wouldn't be an issue at all. but the days are exceedingly short, can't really get much done in a day.