NMC Large Pack doesn't work

Vasilijan17

Ok, I'm honestly losing my mind over here. I've been trying to install the NMC Texture pack since yesterday, and no matter what I do AT MOST I only get it to PARTLY work, meaning that the roads, the rocks, the houses etc. are STILL with default graphics.

I'm using the ModManager 2, and I was trying to follow DarkPopulous's modding guide on YouTube, I did exactly the same thing (except instead of picking MEDIUM pack, I picked the LARGE pack), and it still doesn't work.

I heard that I'm supposed to turn the Archive Invalidation On and then Off again, but I can't even do that, because the F.O.M.M. doesn't show me all of my mods, it only shows the DLCs from the game.

I tried TWICE now to completely start from scratch, deleted all of my mods, and the game, reinstalled New Vegas, and ONLY installed the NMC LARGE pack, and I STILL can't get it to work.

I know that I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm doing the EXACT same thing that modding guides on Youtube say I'm supposed to do.

If someone can help me out with this I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

DarkPopulous

Don't follow a youtube guide, you must the mod author's instructions. These instructions must be followed to the letter.

The texture pack will not work without the 4GB patcher installed.

You can try using MO2, I have read that there are some people that have had success using it.

Edited by M48A5

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL. Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

-Dubious-