lag when using blender nif plugin

I have used the Seam Mender tool to limited success when trying to turn some body NIFs into seamless quality.

You can find it in the Optional Files section of SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition. It's another one of those "if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to use it you aren't going to use it" things (which explains the "limited success" part).

Edited by Striker879

I have used the Seam Mender tool to limited success when trying to turn some body NIFs into seamless quality.

You can find it in the Optional Files section of SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition. It's another one of those "if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to use it you aren't going to use it" things (which explains the "limited success" part).

This is the exact script I'm using.

I used the standalone version ... brings up an interface for you to select run options and then you select your template and the piece to be mended.

I used the standalone version ... brings up an interface for you to select run options and then you select your template and the piece to be mended.

Nevermind, found the problem. I was doing that the right way, but when blender exported the .nif two properties were added to the underwear mesh that aren't necessary (nistencilproperty and nispecularproperty). Removed them with nifskope and no more lag.

These directly align with the "Double sided" attribute and the specularity of the material used. You can remove them directly in Blender, and they won't appear in the export anymore.

(I just don't know it completely exactly what material setting and/or what value thereof creates the NiSpecularProperty right now.)