Stuck in Imperial City?

wayneout

I just started the game and am the quest to give the stone to someone (forgot the name) in Weynon priory near the city of Chorrol. I just got out of the sewers and walked to where the Imperial prison is and crossed a bridge to the Market district. I looked at a map and it seems I am in the middle of an island. Not sure if that is correct. I have seen posts where you can transport to your home base but I do not have a home base. Some say go back through the sewers but I didn't see any other exits while I was escaping. I know that Chorrol is in the northwest part of the map. If I am on a island, how do I get off so I can start this quest? Thanks

Hi. You can fast travel to any location only once you discovered it, that means that you have to walk there first, then it will be possible to open the game world map (the one with the compass logo), click on the location and the game will transport you there automatically after a loading screen. As you start the game you are indeed on an island, the imperial island, all you need to do to reach Weynon Priory and give the amulet to Joffrey is crossing the lake and keep walking in that direction. I don't understand what is causing you troubles honestly. Just open the game world map and follow the directions, there are also road signs telling you where to go. :D

Market District -> Elven Gardens District -> Talos Plaza District -> out the Gate to City Isle (due west) -> cross the bridge and go through Weye and continue straight ahead -> keep to the right at the second intersection with the well to your left -> left at the first intersection just past Fort Nikel -> follow this road up the hill, through Fort Ash and past Odiil Farm and then Weynon Priory will be on your right after curving around and coming to the top of the hill.