mothership zeta among the stars glitch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

proviewpt1

proviewpt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

As if the oasis quest bug wasnt enoguh now i have another gamebreaking bug  with the mothership zeta "among the stars" quest after i release the frozen people and objective shows "talk to sally" so i talk to her and she goes "oh no the astrofuck is f***ing dead whoopdedo take his s*** and blow up three rooms before you go out to space and go f*** yourself" and the the objective doesnt complete!

sally then goes into the hole and nothing happens if i go near the hole the option to speak to sally appears and then the dialogue starts again and nothing happens!

i tried restarting the addon, reloading an earlier save, use resetquest, use getstage, use setstage, use completeallobjectives which DOES complete speak to sally quest but nothing happens after that, man i dont know that to do, i even used unlock on the doors and when i entered no update on the objectives show up but i dont know if thats normal or not,i really dont know what to do, can anyone help me? please.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

This might help you:  https://fallout.fand...Among_the_Stars You talk to Sally and then go complete the quest.

proviewpt1

proviewpt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

This might help you:  https://fallout.fand...Among_the_Stars You talk to Sally and then go complete the quest.

the problem is after i talk to sally the "talk to sally" objective doesnt complete and then she crawls inside the hole and nothing happens and every other door is locked i cant oppen them whithout using a cheat

should i just do that? even if the objective does not complete just use the unlock cheat and proceed as if nothing wrong happened and eventually the quest will proceed normally?

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

It's doubtful the quest will complete.  There are certain triggers that allow the quest to proceed.  If you don't complete them, the quest won't finish.

proviewpt1

proviewpt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

It's doubtful the quest will complete.  There are certain triggers that allow the quest to proceed.  If you don't complete them, the quest won't finish.

then i really dont know what to do im kind of stuck here :/

proviewpt1

proviewpt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

ok guys good news somehow the problem solved itself!!! i stopped playing the game for a few days and then downloaded some mod patches for the game and now it's working :D

this game sometimes man... haha

Edited by proviewpt1, 01 May 2020 - 12:43 PM.

pkuiters

pkuiters

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

@

ok guys good news somehow the problem solved itself!!! i stopped playing the game for a few days and then downloaded some mod patches for the game and now it's working :D

Do you remember which mod patches? I am running into the same problem. With TLC i found sally stuck in the "airduct" thing. I tried to move her to the next room, but she runs to the forcefield without pressing the button. I cannot press the button for some reason.

So, my last hope is installing the same patches, you did.

shraikwest

shraikwest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

SO

@

Do you remember which mod patches? I am running into the same problem. With TLC i found sally stuck in the "airduct" thing. I tried to move her to the next room, but she runs to the forcefield without pressing the button. I cannot press the button for some reason.

So, my last hope is installing the same patches, you did.

It might be too late, but i reloaded to a save before me entering the engineering core for the first time and that fixed it for me.

xy7880686

xy7880686

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
same problem :(

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.990 seconds