mothership zeta among the stars glitch

proviewpt1

As if the oasis quest bug wasnt enoguh now i have another gamebreaking bug with the mothership zeta "among the stars" quest after i release the frozen people and objective shows "talk to sally" so i talk to her and she goes "oh no the astrof*#@ is f***ing dead whoopdedo take his s*** and blow up three rooms before you go out to space and go f*** yourself" and the the objective doesnt complete!

sally then goes into the hole and nothing happens if i go near the hole the option to speak to sally appears and then the dialogue starts again and nothing happens!

i tried restarting the addon, reloading an earlier save, use resetquest, use getstage, use setstage, use completeallobjectives which DOES complete speak to sally quest but nothing happens after that, man i dont know that to do, i even used unlock on the doors and when i entered no update on the objectives show up but i dont know if thats normal or not,i really dont know what to do, can anyone help me? please.

This might help you: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Among_the_Stars You talk to Sally and then go complete the quest.

the problem is after i talk to sally the "talk to sally" objective doesnt complete and then she crawls inside the hole and nothing happens and every other door is locked i cant oppen them whithout using a cheat

should i just do that? even if the objective does not complete just use the unlock cheat and proceed as if nothing wrong happened and eventually the quest will proceed normally?

ok guys good news somehow the problem solved itself!!! i stopped playing the game for a few days and then downloaded some mod patches for the game and now it's working :D

this game sometimes man... haha

Edited by proviewpt1

• 7 months later...

@

ok guys good news somehow the problem solved itself!!! i stopped playing the game for a few days and then downloaded some mod patches for the game and now it's working :D

Do you remember which mod patches? I am running into the same problem. With TLC i found sally stuck in the "airduct" thing. I tried to move her to the next room, but she runs to the forcefield without pressing the button. I cannot press the button for some reason.

So, my last hope is installing the same patches, you did.

• 2 months later...

SO

@

Do you remember which mod patches? I am running into the same problem. With TLC i found sally stuck in the "airduct" thing. I tried to move her to the next room, but she runs to the forcefield without pressing the button. I cannot press the button for some reason.

So, my last hope is installing the same patches, you did.

It might be too late, but i reloaded to a save before me entering the engineering core for the first time and that fixed it for me.

• 1 year later...