Cannot add mods because FOMM is giving me an error message when trying to add a mod to my game with Package Manager, then immediately closing

Hello everyone. Modding my Fallout 3 game was going smoothly for the most part. I'd installed and tested various mods in-game for the past few days. When I tried installing the Intro Replacer mod with Package Manager, I got this message:(https://i.imgur.com/wJpy6tX.jpg) and FOMM closed immediately after. I checked the crash dump but I have no idea what any of this means. At first I thought it was that one mod, but when I tried adding another one, the same thing happened again. I'm hoping someone can help me make sense of all this and help me find a solution:

Saturday, May 2, 2020 - 1:28:21 PM Fomm 0.13.21 OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized file format. Parameter name: p_strPath at Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath, NexusAPI p_nxaNexus) at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath) at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.addFOMODToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick() at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Here's my load order:

I checked online and saw that some people needed to uncheck the four boxes in FOMM settings, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me. If it's relevant, I have my Fallout 3 directory set to Program Files x86 which I've heard can cause some issues. If that's the case, I'd want to know if I can move the Fallout 3 game files or re-install it entirely.

Edited by MuchoStretchy

The game should be completely reinstalled. Install Fallout 3 first. Then the DLCs in this order: Anchorage, The Pitt, BrokenSteel, PointLookout, Zeta.

Then install the Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch. When you are installing mods with plugins for the DLCs, they should be in the same order as the game DLCs.

Download this version of FOMM https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991 from the New Vegas nexus.

Do not use LOOT to sort your load order if you want a playable game.