Having a issue with Skyrim PS4 save system

keyah111

Anybody know how I could fix this problem with the autosave dealing with PS4, this problem has persisted every since I tried to play Skyrim and it does it's autosave and gives me this message.

Looks like it thinks its running out of free space, though, why it wants you to delete 0k files, is beyond me. Whats even MORE curious is, it tells you if you delete one, you may have to delete more because of it???? Somethin' ain't quite right there..... Does the system tell you how much space is available for save files? Or does it make you guess??

I have a 1TB system, more than enough; Skyrim and Fallout 4 only games on console for now, maybe it's time for a disk version of Skyrim SE...I've done everything I could think of from restarting PS4 from the beginning to rebuilding data base...thought about swapping out hard drive but why do that when Fallout runs without any issues as to saving and loading...I feel like something is missing...maybe I'll just reload Skyrim again...Would a mod interfere with auto-saving?

Shouldn't. On PC, I tend to turn off autosaves though, as they tend to overwrite on a regular basis, and the files get corrupted...... Not sure if PS suffers the same fate.

Also, you could have a 20TB drive, but, if the game system puts limits on file folder size, it just wouldn't matter. I know there is a restriction on how much space you have to install mods..... though since you can't use external assets, that isn't as much of an issue...... Might be something to look into.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know how I could fix this problem with the autosave dealing with PS4, this problem has persisted every since I tried to play Skyrim and it does it's autosave and gives me this message.

I was sent a link that may help someone else who happens to have the same issue and it's tedious and time consuming but I think worth a shot if it will help in the long run and correcting the "Auto-save Bug or glitch". https://bethesda.net/community/topic/209595/0-kb-problem-solving-thread?language%5B%5D=en