Skyrim SE Crash on load or nearly.

NoelOne

This is driving me crazy. I started having hard CTD's that would take the PC down while playing or starting, Skyrim SE.

First started right about April 1. (go figger)

Thought it was the video card. Stress test shows good. (Heaven and Asus tests)

Steam Game Steam installed on secondary drive. No other Steam game is giving an issue.

Skyrim fully updated.

SKSE newest.

Vortex installed

Win 10 Full update. Video Card (1050 Ti) full update

Game won't start without using SKSE. The load screen just cycles every time I hit 'play' and it goes back to the same screen, without it.

I'm using the silverlock,org not the Steam port) The Steam SKSE kept crashing after saying. "Unable to find TESV"

I pulled ALL mods except the Update (2nd on load order as recommended) and it still Crashes, often within a minute. Max I've played since around April 1 is 90 minutes before it crash and burns.

I reinstalled the game (a bunch of times)

Checked integrity via Steam

Made everything 'run as Admin.'

I'm stumped.

HAAAALP!!!

The issue is unique to SSE.
I played ESO with maxed video settings for over 2 hours with no problem. I normally run FO4 and SWTOR on max with no hiccups. I ran both to test for over an hour.

I stress tested the system with Heaven, and the ROG test package. (Asus ROG 'strix' MB)
I ran the Aura test package for the Asus GPU on highest settings for my system. (300FPS 1920x1080) After 20 minutes the GPU was at 60' and maintained that temp.
Memtest shows RAM properly as 32 GB and running within parameters.

When I checked Event viewer the only error shown is 'error 41' which says the system was not shut down properly.

I am baffled.

Relieved or PISSED? Not really sure...

Suddenly having crash issues all across the board. Tested everything again, CPU, GPU, MB, RAM, Power. Got an intermittent failure in one RAM stick. Replaced the stick and crossing my fingers that solves the issue. So, yeah, looks like it _was_ hardware. :confused: :huh: