Need Help with DSMFix

KloSeD

Hey guys. I am trying to get DSMFix to work, but I get confused when I change dinput8dllWrapper to dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll in the DSFix.ini (when i do this the Dark Souls launcher has an error, until I rename the DINPUT8.dll to dinputwrapper.dll in the DATA folder).

After I do this, when I run the game, the graphics look like they did before I modded the game with DSFix( almost like the DSMFix deactivates the effects of DSFix). I am confused because I know these files are meant to work together. Can anyone help me get both these mods to work simultaneously?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yea, DINPUT8 needs to stay that name, or DSFix won't activate at all. First, you need to make sure that DSMFix.dll and DSMFix.ini (from the downloaded zip) are in the same directory as the DSFix files. The change you need to make to DSFix.ini is to put, after dinput8dllWrapper, the name of the .dll file you're using. In this case, that is DSMFix.dll. You seem do have done it right, but double check your spelling. The word after dinput8dllWrapper needs to exactly match the filename and file extention (.dll) of the DSMFix file.

If that doesn't work, double check that your DSfix and DSMFix files are correct and up-to-date. Other than that, I have no idea.

Edited by dalsio