Institute Cell Question

In the Institute quest line, the Institute's reactor get's started. Once started the cell seems to change-i.e., gets institutionalized if you will. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out where this cell is exactly or how the magic occurs. I thought it was the interior cell Institutereactor but I am not seeing pieces (objects) in that cell that I do once the reactor comes on line. Maybe its all done by script magic? Anyone have any insight?

Thanks SKK50. I give the layers a look see. I wasn't aware that entire layers could be enabled/disable in game. Cool stuff.

Edit**

Perhaps this is the layer [inst305QuestScript]. Haven't quite figured out where this Inst305Layer physically exist and whether it can be viewed in the CK.

Function ControlDisable()
Inst305Layer = InputEnablelayer.Create()
Inst305Layer.DisablePlayerControls()
endFunction
Function ControlEnable()
Inst305Layer.EnablePlayerControls()
EndFunction
Edited by pepperman35

No those are player controls.

With a layer there will be a single ENABLE PARENT object that is enabled/disabled and all the other objects connected to it automatically switch. The layer is just a management function in the CK to collect 'em all together and flip them in the render window.

What you are looking for is an object like Inst305EnableLayerParent if Bethesda have been quality and provided a discrete name. Sometime they do, sometimes they don't.

Confusing as it can be set up OPPOSITE so when the parent is disabled the children are enabled. That has caused me many fun hours to chase down.