Theives' Den

jayrichardm

On the Bethesda Web Cite there is a PC version of a player home called Thieves' Den. The description sound like it is pretty nice and I want to check it out. However the MA doesn't tell you how to get into it. I'm at the front door but the door doesn't register as being a door.

Has anyone had any experience with this mod?

I can't speak about this mod specifically, but I have experienced this when two mods I had were overlapping the same space. I would save the game, disable the mod, open the game back up and see if anything is there if so, and not a vanilla asset, then that's likely your problem. If not then save the game again and run FallrimTools read the instructions and clean the scripts and undefined objects exactly as the instructions indicate. It's made really easy, and it does backup your save so don't worry too much. After you clean it with fallrimtools re-enable the mod and load the new save that Fallrimtools made. Very likely everything will work as expected afterwards.

Thanks for your response weirdwayne. I've been there enough to know there was nothing there already but a rock mountain. If you climb the mountain and jump down on the area above the door, I found a trap door up there. So I was able to get inside. The place wasn't nearly as nice as the description lead me to believe. I could go out the front door but not come back in. It's just a weird mod.