Creature not carrying out it's Faction or script orders to attack player.

Nagasekofmi2

Hey a girls gotta sleep some time hehehe.

this place is hard to Run

t's NON stop girls crazies going on In my house.

Don't let the game world run your life. Don't allow the software to intimidate you. I might go grab a friend here and have him lay out the little secret we all keep..

I just don't want to be the killer of the hive mind.

"Scripting" <--- that's scares people off, it is an idea, and a term that others Including my self use.

The garden of creation kit Builds them. " Not you" IT does. that's where they come from.

They are a result from entries made by you. it's funny how people make it all that grandiose -like some kind of software magic.

you get my meaning.

Don't be intimidated by this.

now I'll go track down my Bird dog and sic em on ya all.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep. That confirms you are not a Sentry bot in disguise. Girl crazies at home? Sounds like a lively party. It's interesting to have a bustling house if it's organized ^^. I've been trying some more. I made the 3 terminals of OA that were cut and two that i put there inside the chimera depot, now to glow red like other terminals do in the simulation which the health and ammo dispenser do too. I also fixed "The Peepers" Looks good at night. At least outside away from direct lamps and fire sources. But I toned down the intensity by testing the numbers. The result is a fine good green that makes night look like day very clear. Best use in game time outside between 8pm and 5am. If you push it you can do as early as 7:30pm and as late as 5:30pm with some lightning taking over at those times. Anything before 7:30pm or after 5:30 pm and you'll be seeing a blinding white screen since the game sun is at it's finest between those hours. The blinking red terminals was a script I gave the terminals. They also make the *weeeeennnn" sound. But that was me again opening the ammo dispenser script and meddling the spoon in the pot to slurp only the code I needed. Didn't want the terminal refilling your ammo :cool:

But yes. I will tackle more scripting as I learn what terms to use.

you can fix the chimera Hull complaint permanently by editing the 1 detail in the master file asign it a 1 and save in fo3edit

OR make a esp file with the object manager ,scan details "chimera" open the chimera Body thingy ,in the rows in the window double ckick the hull

then at the right bottom change that to 1 and save the esp close

open the patched esp drag the settings to the master file and save Anchorage.esm

close and remove the esp file

Now when the geck loads up, it will no longer bug you.

Hello all around! o/ I saw a lot of new replies. What is that information for? And out of topic but I see you use in the taskbar a lot of programs I use and like, pretty nifty. I think i'm complete in the OA dlc in modding it to add lost content. I tackled some of other dlcs too I'm also done with PL dlc. That's were the quest is and implemented and fixed the cut perks the Pa's fishing aid, keys and other stuff. I believe I'm also done with BS dlc too. The only thing left in anchorage is I will put 2 of the 3 trench knife schematics in simulation and the final as the last VSS armory reward. BS only missing the implementation of the surgical mask. For that i need a GO world drop model. I'll figure out that in a while. I'm almost done with TP dlc (Pitt) The only thing left is if I do add Beth or not. I want to but idk how the player feels about her forcibly taking the baby to Midea. Not sure if she does work too I'll need to test her. She has the packages by default but i don't see her in a quest or with a script. She might be incomplete? Well that's my point of view, I can't write in stone without experiencing it first. Then I'll move for the unused content in my fave dlc. MZ! Then i'll begin adding all the base dlc-less content of Fallout 3. So I can start a whole new game an test all added npcs, armors, weapons, items, maps, note, terminals, keys, lore and fixing bugs and missed lore opportunity like for example in the National Guard Depot, I fixed that lone glowing ghoul in the bunker and he is now properly named Mr. Keller. That's a fact anyway based on the lore, the cut (now also restored in the bunker) Diary of Candace Keller and the fact the ghoul is named MrKeller in the geck id. I did the same for the Pitt's generic Trog mini lore at the start of the steelyard so I properly named him: Billy the Trog. Stuff like this I want to fix to bring the game more complete and believable. This is only the beginning for me :sweat:

What do you think? What's also your take on Beth?

there is an old video of Todd Howard in the beginning of fo3 production that fully explains the birth of Bethesda's up coming.

It started out small, and they just kept piling on more and more. It grew so big that expansionists were added.

Fallout 3 contains over 200 + possible out comes as it sits right now, then add on the DLC's ?

yeah. What the issues are, were their lack of perfections.

ya see all those unknown errors? those are spots reserved for scenarios that get generated. They are not real errors. They are supposed to be there.

If rumors are to be believed? Unreal Engine is coming soon. That's what I think of Bethesda.