My game won't load any grass, help?

StrykerNocte

One of the mods I'm using is causing all grass to not load (unmodded game works just fine). I've tried to disable and identify which mod is the culprit, but no luck there (Grass FPS Booster, Majestic Mountains, Skyrim 3D Landscape, Landscape Fixes, Blended Roads, Paramount FPS, and more). One more thing, this happened after I switched from using Verdant (which worked fine) to Cathedral Landscapes, I've not tested if switching back to Verdant brings back the grasses (I'll test it once I've some free time later). Anybody got a clue?

Verdant adds a ton of grass, so that could be it. I've been running without while I rebuild the game, following an unexpected update to 1.5.97, and I've noticed how barren everything is m'self.

I've turned up iMinGrassSize= from 120 all the way to 20, and the fields from Whiterun to Rorikstead still looks completely devoid of grass, there's still the occasional shrubbery here and there, but they're from the game itself or Skyrim 3D Landscapes. I should probably point out my settings:

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

fGrassStartFadeDistance=12000.0000

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

bDrawShaderGrass=1

I'm also only testing it on new saves. Anything else?

Well I'm no expert by any means but did you try setting

bAllowLoadGrass=1

Really, I don't know what those mean with any "authority", but allowloadgrass seems like it might be implying that it's a bit to set whether grass is used or not.