• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fyrehart97

Fyrehart97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I've had with Oblivion. See, when I started playing with mods for New Vegas late last year, I found a set of mods that when used together allowed the player to play as a custom shemale race.

I cannot for the life of me find one similar for Oblivion. I've tried LoversLab and Nexus and a few other sites and found nothing that fits my want. So I was hoping someone could make a custom race that uses the HGEC body as a base and adds a penis. I've tried using set body to do this and can't for the life of me work out what I'm doing wrong.

If not that, on Skyrim for Xbox One I have a mod that adds futanari penises as clothing items. I have no idea how it works or if that would be easier to do, but I would even be very happy with that. Can someone help a girl out? :, (

Edited by Fyrehart97, 18 June 2020 - 09:07 PM.

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,187 posts

Search for mod author HappySparkles. Almost all of the various bodies have alternative sex options.

- Edit - If you are looking for that option to be player only you can use Blockhead to assign any of those bodies to the player only. It's just a matter of creating some folders, copying and renaming some files ... not rocket science.

Edited by Striker879, 18 June 2020 - 11:08 PM.

Fyrehart97

Fyrehart97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Thank you! I will look into it now :)

Fyrehart97

Fyrehart97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
@striker879 Thank you! You motivated me into looking into it again and you're right, it was fairly simple! Thank you <3

Edited by Fyrehart97, 19 June 2020 - 03:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom race, futa, futanari

Page loaded in: 0.970 seconds