Cyberpunk 2077

CommanderCrazy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

sentimental feelings he felt,feel how he felt on his body.. The pills are branded legally by some mega-corporation. People have a tendency to use these drugs to trip how it feels to be any one else who carried out different things. For example you might drug your self to sense how a serial killer felt when he first killed,without ever killing yourself,or experience how a rockstar feels when he performs with thousands of human beings listening to him. But it turns up that as with any other drugs, there are withdrawal,overdose,and dependancy symptoms. So every now and then anybody goes on a psychotic rampage puzzling reality with the entertainment,and with the assist of the mainstream implants he has, he wreaks havok and homicide dozens of human beings on the streets. The game will be 'mature' as CD PROJECT skill it,dark and grimy,and you will be able to create your personal character. It will be a story-heavy non linear experience in an open world. Its leveling system,skills and so on is stated to be the closest possible switch of the system the original pen&paper RPG had. Developers said that their aim is to acquire in-game photographs that will be of the equal degree as the pix appearing on the trailer. The launch date is no longer known,as builders say "when it is ready

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaaaannnnnd it's been delayed again lol! Doesn't bother me as like I said previously I don't have a computer that can run it anyway haha. Apparently the devs have been getting death threats from impatient wackos out there though which is a bit messed up!

Maybe all those impatient ones should check out what I just found... Today I noticed a review in a recent PC Gamer magazine of a small indie game called 'Cloudpunk' that has you piloting a flying taxi around a rainy cyberpunk city at night. Looks and sounds awesome as that cockpit has massive Blade Runner vibes, the taxi reminds me of 5th Element and that creepy stormy sky reminds me of Highlander 2 lol!

Apparently there's not much depth to the gameplay sadly as it's more about immersion. However considering I was more looking forward to driving around Cyberpunk 2077's city at night listening to synth tunes instead of just running around shooting people then I suspect this little game will be right up my alley haha! Apparently you get your own apartment in a sky scraper with a balcony looking over the city that you can decorate and play retro video games in, so hmm yup that's got me written all over it too lol! Although yet again my old computer probably can't even run this one either arrrgh haha!

http://gamechronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/cloudpunk1.jpg