Need some custom explosion advice

I'm using the script that places radiation burst when glowing ghouls are irradiating (when they are putting their hands up) to place an additional explosion on top of main explosion for more simultaneous effects (for example incendiary grenade explosion with gas trap fire blast, frag mine explosion with muck gas burst, etc.). Here is the script:

ScriptName GlowingOneBurstScript

Begin ScriptEffectStart

PlaceAtMe GlowingOneBurstExplode

End

I added my variables to it, attached the script to a base effect, attached that base effect to an object effect and added it to my explosion. And it works, the only problem is - it places that secondary explosion on any target within main explosion radius, so when used on crowds, because of lots of effect meshes / sounds are played at the same time, it's an FPS drop of the year.

What I want, obviously, is just one additional explosion placed at the same spot main explosion takes place.

I assume there should be some new reference in the script or something, I'm clueless in scripting, please explain extensively if you have the answer.

It seems to me that the effect being applied to the victims is what is calling for all those explosions.

Exactly, I thought maybe setting primary explosion as reference would help, but I have no idea how to do that. I tried to do it in the explosion's enchantment conditions, but explosions are not included in the dropdown menu of references. Or maybe something in base effect should be ticked? Here's my settings, they are exactly the same as in vanilla glowing one's radiation burst:

DTXVqdrKrHM.jpg

Try instead just adding another line to the original script calling for the extra explosion and getting rid of the whole other ordeal

I'm not sure I fully understood you here.

Edited by dudeapocalypse

What I mean is that if your objective is to have the glowing ones cause a second explosion when they use their irradiate attack, it's easier if you just change their script to call for this explosion instead of this whole other ordeal. Like this:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

PlaceAtMe secondaryExplosionThing

End

What I mean is that if your objective is to have the glowing ones cause a second explosion when they use their irradiate attack, it's easier if you just change their script to call for this explosion instead of this whole other ordeal. Like this:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

PlaceAtMe secondaryExplosionThing

End

Oh, I just poorly explained then. No, I want this for grenades and mines, I'm just using ghoul's script as a template.