4 replies to this topic

zoransp

zoransp

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey admins,

I think it would a great idea to include a services thread where people can volunteer (or sell) their services to mod makers and the community. Programmers, graphic designers, voice actors, writers will have an easier time finding the right people to create mods together with and as a result your platform will have even more mods.

Or better mods. 

In general, I think most people would be happy to volunteer some of their free time creating something together with other people. I most certainly would.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,291 posts
There is a voice actor thread already. Though making a sub section dedicated to this would be good. Specifically on the game sections so they are sorted by ame they would work on.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,000 posts

Not "sell". Never "sell".

Any offers or requests to pay for mod work are strictly prohibited here on the Nexus.

zoransp

zoransp

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

@Thandal

As you can see from the amount of posts I have, I don't engage here one the forums a lot, which is why I left the topic of selling services open-ended. 

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. 

Maybe there is not enough demand for voice acting, design, coding volunteers, so there is no need for a section like this on the forums. That's understandable. 

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,291 posts
Oh I thought the idea was purely voluntary, I missed the paid part.

Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds