Mod Request: Remove the unscrapable junk from settlments that can be done safely.

Deleted9060408User

If any modder wishes to take it up, my simple request is a mod that would remove the unscrapable vines or piles of leave or dirt and other such junk from settlement locations that can safely be done.

By safely, I mean to leave the stuff that is there to hide an unsightly seam in their stuff or if it can cause LOD issues or other such stuff but the stuff that can safely be removed from a settlement location without breaking stuff or looking ugly while also not being something that the player can typically remove, get rid of it.

Would make settlements easier to manage and safer for the average user unlike the stuff like "Scrap Everything" or the other versions.

Make the player scrap everything they normally would, just make it where they don't have all the crap they can't get rid of still there unless it is there for a good reason.

Edited by Guest

Scrap Everything will allow you to do exactly that, scrap everything...... Of course, it is rather indiscriminate, and WILL allow you to scrap everything....... and if you scrap the wrong thing, there is no "UnDo" function..... Though I think I saw that particular feature in another mod......

There are also the various 'clean' mods. In which all the various things you can't normally scrap, are already gone.

Scrap Everything will allow you to do exactly that, scrap everything...... Of course, it is rather indiscriminate, and WILL allow you to scrap everything....... and if you scrap the wrong thing, there is no "UnDo" function..... Though I think I saw that particular feature in another mod......

There are also the various 'clean' mods. In which all the various things you can't normally scrap, are already gone.

Ah, thank you, I am still new to this game and didn't know that with many settlement mods I am coming across having frequent bug reports or going far beyond what I am wanting. Trying to keep my first time through mainly vanilla with only a proper sorting mod for the pipboy and graphical improvements like removing those god awful vines and other stuff which can get really annoying when you try and put something on top of them and they clip through. Will look for them.

Edit: Found Immersive Cleaning which just came out recently, doesn't break pre-combines or anything according to the description and zero reported bugs so far. So here is to hoping.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45406?tab=posts

Edited by Guest