Fallout 3 PC Failed to initialize renderer

Skulussa

Hello everyone, i have a problem for Fallout 3.
After installing the game correctly and updating my drivers I can't launch the game Fallout 3 on my pc and I still have this damn error message, I did a config test and the problem does not do not come from there, seriously this game would run even on a smartphone I am fed up !! Please help me

Has the game EVER ran on that machine? What you might try is, got to your Documents\My Games\Fallout 3 folder, and rename, or delete the fallout.ini file there. Then run the games launcher, and let it re-detect your hardware.

Hello everyone, i have a problem for Fallout 3.

After installing the game correctly and updating my drivers I can't launch the game Fallout 3 on my pc and I still have this damn error message, I did a config test and the problem does not do not come from there, seriously this game would run even on a smartphone I am fed up !! Please help me

start button right click select settings, go to system, go to the bottom click about, post said image of the about of that PC's specs.

Location where the game is installed at, C:\ ??? / D:\ ???

1. Steam game?
  2. GOG Game?

Kitty

The second disk works as well as the first, the dlc are well installed. And about securom there is no problem

Sorry love ta help ya but been doing this for years, and well. ?

this makes no sense so good luck.

SafeDisc and SecuROM are copy protection programs used by game developers in order to prevent any unauthorized copying of their games. These tools were used heavily in the past decade, and now only older games tend to use SafeDisc and SecuROM. According to Microsoft, SafeDisc and SecuROM aren’t supported by Windows 10, therefore, many users won’t be able to run their favorite older games.

According to Microsoft, both SafeDisc and SecuRom are deeply embedded in the operating system, therefore they are a potential security threat. In fact, in November 2007 there was a security vulnerability discovered in SafeDisc that allowed hackers to take complete control of your PC. In order to protect its users, Microsoft decided to completely remove any support for SafeDisc and SecuROM in Windows 10.

Without support for SecuROM and SafeDisc in Windows 10, you won’t be able to play any older games

Edited by Purr4me