Mods for Best Looking NPCs?

iwestfall7062

So I'm setting up OpenMW 0.46 on Android to do a mostly vanilla playthrough with just mesh/uv corrections, various optimizations, patches and fixes. The one thing that I just can't get past and bothers me is how terrible the NPCs look, especially faces and segmented clothes. The rest of the graphics don't bother me. What are 2020 recommendations for the best looking *most consistent* NPCs? So far I've been looking at:

MacKom's Redone Faces/Heads (I know people say they look plastic and too similar, but I really like them, more than Westly's which seems to be everyone's go to)

MacKom's Khajiit

Improved Argonians (MacKom doesn't seem to have done an Argonian mod)

Mr. Magic's Hair Packs for MacKom's Redone Faces/Heads (this fits Westly's hairs to MacKom's faces/heads, though I *think* it misses some hairs? I saw at least one female in Balmora with what looked like vanilla hair)

Animation Compilation

Better Bodies (I like Robert's Bodies more, but it seems Better Bodies has more compatible mods?)

Better Clothes Retextured (I feel like this may look inconsistent with the rest of the better bodies stuff, still deciding)

Better Clothes Complete

Better Robes

Better Morrowind Armor

Thoughts and recommendations? Particularly hairs, and bodies/clothes/robes/armor that looks the best and keeps NPCs looking consistent throughout the game?

Thanks

Galleo's good clothes is compatible with Better bodies & Robert's bodies.

As long as a plugin doesn't explicitly depend on BB you can use it Robert's bodies and it might give a good result.

The facepack compilation gives you a huge choice to create your character's face and hair.

You can use Better faces and you will find many other mods to replace/add faces & haircuts among the races.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted