Help Finding Texture Or Nif From Spriggan Spray Spell in Files

So I was making a spell, Flower Spray Spell, not as a replacer using the Spriggan's spell but a standalone one using SSEEdit. I renamed the nifs (MagSprigganProjectile and MagSprigganConcCastingart) to new ones and recolored a texture (GradSprigganGreen.dds) for the projectile and the casting art but I couldn't find that green... mist effect and I wanted to change it to something pinkish (See pics below). I found another texture called GradSpriggan.dds but I don't know what nif uses that texture. Any idea where that effect may be found in SSEEfit or sure, Creationkit? There were other FX effects for Spriggans but I think those were for the swarm that swirls on their bodies and not the spell or projectile itself.

And another question, if I want to multiply those petals, how would I modify it in the projectile nif? I only knew how to change the texture paths inside the nif but I don't really dare messing around with... Ninodes and stuff, lest I mess something up.

And lastly, if I were to make this compatible with Strange Runes using a new rune design I was planning to make for this... how would I go about it? I only know it has something to do with Keyword references in magic effects of the mod needing a patch, in which case this spell, but that's it, that's all I know.

Just pointing me into the right direction would be enough, thanks.

e71c34a855eec2838bac4e8f8e582b45.jpg

5057ea99f9146b01b132dd7ded7a5ab4.jpg

I've done this before and it got very complex, needing to replace several nifs for the spell, explosions etc. I recall having a similar issue. The spell looked fine but other things were the original colour. In my case it was that 3 explosions were also used when the spell was cast. I'd sorted the spell but not the explosions.

Without searching for this one, I couldn't say, but if I get a spare moment I'll take a peek at it.

Edit: I've pored over the nifs and CK and got to the exact same stage as you! Everything else a lovely new colour... green smokey glows. I even tried altering the lights on the projectile and magic effect, in case the wisps were simply picking up light from the assigned lights... no joy.

Hopefully somebody else has cracked a similar problem before and can answer. It doesn't look at all like the problem I had with the flamethrower effect, where it was related to a host of different explosion nifs. That was just a case of tracking them all down and modifying them.

I won't give up just yet, but it's not looking good.