VR edition Creation Club Guide

Where do I "uncheck the .esl" in Xedit all I see in the drop down menu after doing everything up to that point are the .esm and .esl file along with skyrim.exe along with the messages to the right of it, I don't see any kind of check box or options. Also it's been like 2 or 3 years since I used Xedit so act like your talking to a child about it XD

• 1 month later...

FlavoryCheese - I think that you are referring to the 'background loader' messages, after you get those, then a dialog box should open with all of the plugins that are part of your current installation, with check boxes in front of each one. If I recall correctly, the selections persist (stay the same) from the previous session, unless you change them.

I don't use VR, so am not absolutely sure that SSEEdit works exactly the same there.

• 4 weeks later...

this walk through makes no sense for one the walkthrough could of been smaller and less complex two you do not answer if people should replace the file or delete a file so yeah not a fan of this even my bf who has a degree in computers said this made his head hurt looking at it and gave this advise "please be more mind full that what you said makes no sense please do your research and don't be confusing and say all the steps like say to ether keep or replace a file"

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...