Neon Winter - Get full functionality while still saving SNOW

Wolfbane771

I would love a mod that changes the Neon Flats creation club mod so that you can save SNOW, but still get full functionality out of the apartments automated systems. I know the temperature control doesn't actually do anything, but I really like the automatic light function. However, I don't want to enslave SNOW to get it.

Anyone that can make this happen, your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

+1 to this, it was my first thought.

Being both a Railroad and Free the Robots fanatic.

I also thought about freeing KYE-1.1 (https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/KYE_1.1) from his lonely existence in the same way.

Either putting KYE-1.1 into the Neon Flats terminal network (this is better because the room would be used regularly rather than being long forgotten. He could also become a Synth or an Automatron but I think that's dependent on the voice files available.

BUT back on track to your original idea, perhaps one of those typing Robobrains can take over flat functionality, or a server rack or something.

I think KYE would be happy there, he's self aware but not machine learning like Yuki Snow, so all he wants to do is fulfill his purpose.

Controlling a room, an operating theatre specifically, but he was kidnapped from there by DiMA.

So micro managing a flat occupied by his rescuer and known A.I. and Synth sympathiser, would be a pretty good alternative to rotting in a soft drink factory.

I'm sure Glory/Ada/Codsworth/Cvrie/Nick and Deacon agree with me haha.

Complete both quests and then make the transfer.

• 2 months later...