Update actor health bar (UI) when actor health (AV) is modded

dAbalo8

I'm not exactly sure of the situation you are describing.

But example : have the player use a stimpak that adds no health , which will update waht is displayed.

Or , how you add the health ... use something like an ingestible.

Strait up adding health of course changes behind the scenes ... but not necessarily the displayed.

Have you tested with "GetAV Health" in the console after seeing what should have changed the display ?

Sorry for not updating in time.

I reworked my script to mod BaseAV and to keep track of the value it was modded with through auxvars. Modding BaseAV solved the problem only it didn't update everything on the spot, for that I just added a tiny DamageAV and everything started to work like a charm.

Sorry for not updating in time.

I reworked my script to mod BaseAV and to keep track of the value it was modded with through auxvars. Modding BaseAV solved the problem only it didn't update everything on the spot, for that I just added a tiny DamageAV and everything started to work like a charm.

And once you upload your work for free. Someone will seaze how to package it and charge.

Hence .... no reason to create any more ... knowing you are just fodder for people to exploit .