Landing In Solstheim Issue.

TheAtomicCafe

When the player first arrives in Solstheim, there is supposed to be a "cinematic" type of event where the player sees that they are approaching the dock in order to land in Solstheim. But for some reason, this never happens for me. The camera just looks at a the docks....If I use free camera (TFC console command) I don't even see the boat I'm supposed to be going in on!

The only things I have enabled are the Official DLC's, Hearthfire, Dawnguard, Dragonborn and the High Res texture pack.

I don't have ANY mods installed. All that does happen is the player camera is stuck looking at the walls of Solstheim and is unable to get off of the boat, interact with the NPC's, move the camera (unless you were to type in the console command 'TFC'). I hear the NPC dialog that says 'Welcome to Raven Rock...etc....but I never regain control of my player.

This really is quite a game killer in the fact that it forever makes entrance to Solstheim impossible....Even if I start a new game.....and a clean install, this always happens.

I've attached a screenshot of what my camera sees when I "land" in Solstheim.

531656_10200648040429839_362942355_n.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue. I pay Salt-Sage, screen goes dark, I can hear the sounds of the dock and water. The screen comes up, my character is stuck on the boat, looking at he wall etc. I can see characters moving in the distance, the water moves, and Salt-Sage speaks briefly. After that, I can't do anything. I can't access menus, maps, items, or anything else. I try going COC in the console to some other location on Solstheim, alas, it also does not work.

I have several mods, but they've never caused issues with either of the other DLC add-ons.

Please help.

hit the tilde (~) key and type "enableplayercontrols" and you will be able to move around and start having fun :happy:

....that didn't solve the issue.

Thanks though! That was a great suggestion.

Really? Worked for me...weird... :blush:

Well, Good luck!!!