how to create custom CK WorldObjects/Prefabs using Settlement mod assets?

so I'm currently in the process of creating a large mod that will add/change lots of locations and expand the playable map area. To do this, I want to have my settlements/locations to have a unique flavor to them instead of just using vanilla assets, and there's quite a few settlement mods which add new tile sets that I think would be fantastic for my mod. Seeing the awesome buildings created using kits like [post=https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23423/?tab=description]Symbiotic Settlements[/post] makes me feel like this would be the best rout for my project, but due to the fact that they add tile sets and not any prebuilt buildings i have no idea how I can create a building with them and have it loaded and placable inside the Creation Kit as a worldobject. a transfer settlement blueprint wouldn't do that at all, so I have no idea how I can create a prefab usable inside the CK using these assets.

Can anyone give me a decent idea of how I can create a custom building using modded settlement kits and have the whole thing loadable and placeable inside the CK as a worldobject like the Vanilla building prefabs are? Would I have to do this through Nifskope or some other external program using the modded tiles or is there some sorta modded trickery I could try to build them ingame using the settlement manager and somehow load it onto an .ESP file?

If you want to make it so the player can scrap individual parts of it to make a change, you would want to use a packin. If you want it treated as a single object in game, you can convert it to a Static Collection (SCOL).

Both options are available from the render window:
2SEs8WK.png

For Pack-in's, you can access them from the Object Window:
uJUhkpw.png

If you want to break up a static collection, select it, then right click (render window) -> Fragment static collection, and it will break it into the components statics.

incubus- make a copy of the assets and rename them in ck. use these in your build and they will remain when the other mod is disabled.

If you remove the mod, you will lose the custom meshes and textures, so don't do that.

If you intend to publish you will need the mod authors permission to include their work, but no probs if you only want to use it yourself.