Help with quest

Pretty much I would like for the dungeon cells to remain the same as the vanilla ones throughout Agronak's quest but, once you complete it, have the cell changes kick either immediately or after a set amount of time.

More or less like it happens in normal game with Bruma Mages Guild that changes completely after a set point and never reverts.

Do you want to trigger different actions dependig on the way the player completed Agronak's quest? (Like more vampires if the player killed Agronak without revealing him his origins).

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Do you want to trigger different actiosn dependig o nthe way the player completed Agronak's quest? (Like more vampires if the player killed Agronak without revealing him his origins).

Nah, I think it's ok for now.

I only needed it to trigger after the quest was finished to try and avoid as many lore conflicts as possible.

Edited by 9zAZO

So much the best then.

EDIT: Always start your your script names, editor ID's, cell refs etc with letters otherwise you'll make the game instable.

Adding the DoOnce function can't harm so your script should be like this

Scriptname MyModScriptName

Short DoOnce

;Everything after a ; is a comment and will not be read by the game.

Begin GameMode ;The following code in this block will be run every 5 seconds by default, as long as you are not in a menu (like inventory, save/load, dialogue, etc.)

if getstage MS52 >= 100 ;Checks if the player has completed (-> Stage 100 or above) "Origin of the Gray Prince (-> Quest "MS52"), if not, then the code between if and endif will be skipped.

MyMasterMarker.enable ;This will enable your master marker and all it's linked items, statics and NPCs.

set DoOnce to 1
stopquest MyModQuestName ;This will stop your newly created quest and with it also it's script once your stuff has been enabled, because after your stuff has been enabled, this script and quest are no longer needed.

endif ;Closes the if statement.

End ;Closes the Begin GameMode block.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted