Crafting menu

matthi10

Hi,

I really want to see a mod that chances the menu when you want to craft something.

Because, I have so many weapons, mods etc,... that i sometimes must search a long time when I find my item that i want to craft. (especially when i load a new armor, weapon,...mod)

I am not a modder so maybe somebody can make this?

Maybe like the skyUI form, or favorites menu mod?

Anyway something that categorize the crafting menu.

hopefully somebody can make this?

kind regards

Edited by matthi10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i second this, any news about this ?

No one's working on this afaik.

I guess in theory you could make an MCMenu for this, but then the menu would need to be updated for every mod added.

It would also probably need to rely on formlists, so the lists of items would load very slowly.

Honestly I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a mod like this.

Edited by GrimyBunyip

"Coming next(ish), unless Fallout 4 is released before it's done."

From the SkyUI page. Feels like this mod isn't priority #1 for the authors, unfortunately :(

Edited by Halendia

From the SkyUI page. Feels like this mod isn't priority #1 for the authors, unfortunately :(

I'm not complaining, have you seen what they're working on now? way wider appeal :p

I'm not complaining, have you seen what they're working on now? way wider appeal :P

I've seen the favourites menu preview, if that's what you mean. And no, I don't think anyone is complaining, anything they release is a great improvement, but I doubt it'll ever be "finished" :(