Using bodymod armor without bodymod

pzkpfwTiger

I got no idea where to actually put this thread but meh.

So my question basically is what happens if I use Immersive armor UNP while I'm using CBBE Bodyslide ? Will the armor just be with vanilla textures or will it be UNP?

I'm curious about this since some armor is only avaible for UNP and others only for CBBE.

Also, I did try google but I only ended up with UNP vs CBBE results.

Edited by pzkpfwTiger

Im not exactly sure what you mean with textures.

The most important thing with the diffrent Armor, Body etc, is the meshes (shapes) if to simplify. Your characters body may be cbbe, if you put a UNP armor on that, the body will be overridden by the UNP armor mesh as long the chest is worn.

Basicly it should work, your character wont look the same, and Texture.. for Skin, could end up with seams and blemishes because the body change it's wrapped around.

Then theres BBP (Bouncing Breasts), wich some things are for and some not, and i think that is based on skeleton, and some armor may be for that and not work with a regular skeleton.

It's just from my own experience trying out diffrent things, someone may technically explain this alot better. I'm not a modder, i just play game with a bucketload of mods and been there through trial and error.

I modded some back i morrowind but nothing with Body and Armor.

Im not exactly sure what you mean with textures.

The most important thing with the diffrent Armor, Body etc, is the meshes (shapes) if to simplify. Your characters body may be cbbe, if you put a UNP armor on that, the body will be overridden by the UNP armor mesh as long the chest is worn.

Basicly it should work, your character wont look the same, and Texture.. for Skin, could end up with seams and blemishes because the body change it's wrapped around.

Then theres BBP (Bouncing Breasts), wich some things are for and some not, and i think that is based on skeleton, and some armor may be for that and not work with a regular skeleton.

It's just from my own experience trying out diffrent things, someone may technically explain this alot better. I'm not a modder, i just play game with a bucketload of mods and been there through trial and error.

I modded some back i morrowind but nothing with Body and Armor.

Thanks! Well I dont really care about seams since I dont zoom in a lot on my character.