Expansion of themes / tropes which bethesda included in the game

Danstronghammer

There are two specific tropes / themes that Bethesda have included in Skyrim, which for whatever reason are a bit dull, lackluster, flat and not very immersive or realistic. My hope is that someone can create some mods that will change that.

These tropes are:

The classic damsel in distress. Bethesda created rescue mission quests, however these are a bit flat, boring and un-immersive.

The other, is Kidnap and ransom / extortion, as evidenced by the Dark Brotherhood faction, with the prisoners in the Dawnstar Sanctuary, who you can extort for info leading to treasure and the hostages in the abandoned cabin.

Bethesda included these themes in the game, so they are topic areas that should be ok to be expanded on.

However, there are hardly any decent mods out there, especially on consoles (xbox mainly, its understandable why they are not on PS4) which improves these themes.

The few that i have found on Nexus appear to be very popular, with views and downloads in the thousands,

If they are so popular, why aren't there more?

I know most of them contain NSFW content, but its only the context that makes them NSFW, not the theme itself.

So, why cant there be more damsel rescue and kidnap and extortion / ransom mods, themes bethesda introduced themselves, which are SFW? As they sould be ok, especially for console users.

I have some ideas if anyone is interested

Thanks for your time.