This Mod Deserves to be Revived

TLC77

The mod I am going to talk about is this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8834. It is the Fallout 3 Tactics Plugin which adds a total of 1.5 GB of content! This mod was last updated in 2011 and is probably teeming with inconsistencies, errors bugs and so on and so forth but it's literally the FOOK/FWE before they were even conceived. Before I continue, I am not the mod developer nor his partner, he was literally last online in 2017 and I don't think he would come back from the grave to promote this mod, or ask somebody else to promote it. If somebody were to go and update or fix this mod, such as reducing the number of plugins there are (about 20 goddamn plugins not to mention a bunch of .bsa files) or just creating compatibility patches for modern mods such as FOOK, FWE, EVE and such then I can see a worthy, modern FO3 overhaul. Heck, maybe even if somebody added a configuration menu during it's install then it would be nice. The only things I don't like about this mod are that there are a bunch of non-lore friendly NPCs such as the Enclave behemoths. Again, I am not promoting this mod, I just think that it's overlooked and people generally don't know about it's existence and I am proposing that if somebody were to modify it, it would be a great mod and I see alot of potential in it.

Thanks for attending my soapbox seminar.