NMM duplicated my mods

jakethebusker

I have recently updated to the 1.9 patch (which Skyrim did without permission) and now my game crashes on the start up menu. I have checked to make sure my workshop content is up to date and now trying to make sure my mods in NMM were up to date, I have found that NMM has duplicated the mods I have from Nexus and now, each time I load I see duplicates of all my mods. I have tried to delete the mods which are duplicates but whenever I restart the NMM I find that the mods have been duplicated again.

I have also tried to update my mods using the NMM but I have yet to find a way to update my mods using NMM which doesn't require me going back to the nexus site and downloading each mod again individually and then uninstalling the old version manually to then install the new mod using the NMM. If anyone can help with updating my mods using NMM which doesn't have me going through the rigmarole of uninstalling manually and reinstalling using the manager I would be very grateful.

I'm having the same problem! NMM has also been renaming my mods, adding numbers at the end, or renaming mods that are part of a series (such as the 2k textures) to the same thing, so I can't tell them apart. Very frustrating. Sorry I can't help more. :/