Any way to reset the download marker for a game so it's easier to know what's actually installed RN?

alfonslm

I don't know how many times I have started on a clean installation of Skyrim now and it's starting to get more confusing each time to know what is installed or not since I can't find any way to reset what mods that should be marked as downloaded or not. I would be perfectly fine with just one button to mark the start of a new installation that makes everything that was installed before that time as not installed, should be easy to implement also.

This currently isn't possible I'm afraid. The only way to reset your download history is to delete your account and register a new one.

We looked into this in the closing months of last year and it requires significant developer work to implement. Your download history is used in a lot of places around the site.

That said, we know it's something many users have asked for and will be looking at a better solution, but that may not be for a while yet.