Hialgoboost. . . Broke my game and i cannot remove it

toadlips

Installed it yesterday and i cant even load the game any more the pop up comes up with the whole middle mouse button 180 then program crashes . I run the uninstall bat says everythings good but it still starts up Hialgo so i delete the hialgo folder in games and all related files in my skyrim directory now says cannot start because it cannot be found please. i beg of the . . help me out before i throw my pc threw a wall

Ok don't panick. Open Steam and click on Libraries. RIGHT click on Skyrim and click properties. Go to the local files tab. Then click verify integrity of game files. That should redownload any files you are missing. Then go into your Skyrim folder and right click on Skyrim.exe and send a copy to your desktop and start the game either with that or in Steam.

I'm having a similar problem. I wanted to remove Skyrim and HiAlgo from my laptop cause I have a better computer now. But every time I start up Steam, HiAlgo pops up twice: "Unsupported Skyrim ® version. HiAlgoBoost disabled."

Granted, mine isn't crashing, but I would still like to know how to completely remove HiAlgo from my computer. I've tried deleting my local Skyrim content and removing all files with the word HiAlgo in them and still it doesn't work.

Worse, every time I start Steam and I've deleted the HiAlgo files, they restore themselves!!! What the hell is this mod anyway? Spyware?

• 9 months later...

What do you do when its the exact same case as the first guy's , but you're playing on a mac with wine?

:/ I overwrote those files you werent supposed, accidentally, while installing and now the game just does nothing when I try to open it, even after replacing my folder, but keeping my data folder and then replacing the hialgo files from its zip :/