Sky Sanctuary Player Home Request / Idea

Zeoinx

So was browsing through some various player homes, and most are all kinda "natural" or "basic" castles, fortresses, mortal home designs. Even saw a giant castle that could function as a guild hall for multiple players in Skyrim Together if it actually worked properly. But for the most part, All the player homes I've seen are grounded, literally. you can always either see, or are directly connected to the surface.

I think a new cell, accessible via a magical portal or item, that takes you into a player home floating far above the surface so far that you are unable to see it would be rather neat inspired heavily by Sky Sanctuary Zone in the sonic series as seen in the image below.

The level ascetic I feel could really work nice as a "pocket dimension" or even a plane of oblivion in a similar manner to that of how "Paradise" from Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion was created by the leader of the Mythic Dawn.

Things it should prob include : Outdoor Crafting Forge, Tower, each level having good natural lighting and at the top should be the entrance to this Sanctuary, so you can get a good visual of the entire set up when you first enter it. A open air garden, with a good variety of areas to plant variety of Skyrim vegetation, armory, treasury, and library.

A circular skybox should most likely be placed around the entire structure to hide the surface of the new cell and create an illusion that it isnt above Skyrim, or really any visible surface.

I was just hunting for ideas, I think I'll start on this concept floating home does sound awesome! give me a week or two. some of the suggestions cant be done to my knowledge atleast like the skybox being round, but i'll see what can be possible and what isnt. Time for some witch craft.