Content Blocking Buggy and Glitchy

Boboisyou

I have created about 3 accounts by now to test this, but content blocking is just broken for me. On my main account, all of my blocked tags "resetted" and it doesn't show that they are blocked but yet when I click on them to block them, it says that they're already blocked. There are "supposedly" no tags that they are blocking, it just shows that I am blocking no tags, meaning I don't know what am I blocking and I cannot remove those tags. On my games' mods pages I get mods that should have been blocked but yet are not, so say anything related to Fallout: The Frontier on the FNV page or anything related to hair in the FO3 page are showing when they are supposed not to. I created a second account just to block the tags that I blocked on my main, yet the blocked content still shows. I created a third account, which is this one, did the same things and the content is still not blocked. All of this occured after I went on my main to block some new tags, after which the thing bugged and it showed that I allegedly did not block any tags despite me clicking on them and the site saying I do. I know I'm rambling at this point, but I don't know how else to describe what is happening to me.