SKYRIM ON A MAC *WITH MODS* (legal HA, and without parallels/VMware)

infinityhero

Rangofett, please check if you installed the latest version of skse. Please elaborate what sort of things happen when you try to use skyui as i can use it perfectly.

--

EmberBolton, you're welcome! In my days (like when skyrim came out) there was nobody at all who had things listed so I had to figure out everything on my own and trust advice for random people that 99.99% never worked out because they actually didn't have a mac . . .

Anyway please put your unofficial patches first and then ESMs. Yes the last mods in the list "wins" but the unofficial patches' instructions clearly state to place it on the top. I don't know exactly why, but best you follow their instructions. :) After that, I can't help you because no mac user has ever gotten BOSS the plugin that fixes your load order to run. I was quite close to it, I made a trial wineskin wrapper for it but sadly it kept on crashing and after i fixed the crashing problem, it would give me error results as if i had no skyrim installed. Just trust your gut! Good luck!

--

If you don't see me online for a while, you can easily send me a tweet @benesanchez to tell me to check this page. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so before I start, I run Skyrim pretty well on Wineskin through steam. And everything works well EXCEPT FOR THE DAMN FACT I CANNOT FRICKING ABSORB DRAGON SOULS. Now i read on the unofficial patches and updates that if i download that it will fix my problem. Except it wont download to my skyrim folder or i dont know how to do it. It just comes up as a blank piece of paper that needs an app to run but i dont have one to do it. All i want to do is collect dragon souls. can anyone help me??

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, everything works for me - mostly.

First issue, UFO doesn't work, I am sure I installed it manually and fine, but it still wont fly for me. Help? Have any of you successfully installed it? Or another follower mod? Thanks!

Oh and I can't get Riften Misfits to work either. :sad:

EDIT: Interesting NPCs doesn't work at all either? :'(

Edited by www691

• 2 weeks later...

i did the last part for skse and then right when i click on play and the game is about to launch a little things pops up and it says please update the latest version of skyrim and its from skse loader any thing that can help would be great

i did the last part for skse and then right when i click on play and the game is about to launch a little things pops up and it says please update the latest version of skyrim and its from skse loader any thing that can help would be great

I have the same problem :/ anyone know what happened?