Hello, I have a torrented version of Skyrim that is v 1.1.21.0. I downloaded a mod called Caranthir Tower,

manually downloaded it, enabled it in the data files, and it doesn't even show up in the game. I downloaded

another mod, Nirn Falls manor, that was only an esp. and enabled it, and the game crashes right after the

bethesda logo. I'm not sure exactly what is causing this but it would be helpful to know the solution.

Hello, I have a torrented version of Skyrim that is v 1.1.21.0. I downloaded a mod called Caranthir Tower,

manually downloaded it, enabled it in the data files, and it doesn't even show up in the game. I downloaded

another mod, Nirn Falls manor, that was only an esp. and enabled it, and the game crashes right after the

bethesda logo. I'm not sure exactly what is causing this but it would be helpful to know the solution.

Piracy is not permitted here.

Rabbit

Banned

Piracy is not permitted here.

Rabbit

We don't need comments from the peanut gallery, next time just report it and move along.