Idles for NPCs and creatures.

Anarchist86ed

I don't know where to post this, so forgive me. It's not a MOD question.

I was wondering if anyone has a complete list, in text, of every animation you can click on an NPC or creature and make them perform? Like making an NPC manipulate a pipboy. I know there are a lot of other commands you can use, like make something walk forward but I can't even find that anywhere.

So the simple question is if anyone has an extensive list, in text so I can copy and paste into the game, where I can get an NPC or creature to perform an animation or walk or whatever else. If you've ever watched the storyteller machinima you'd know that that's how they did a lot of animations, by inputting a command onto an NPC or creature.

I know no one probably does, or if you you do it's not complete. I really need every single possible animation for NPC, creature or robot.

You can copy from the EDID - Editor ID entry on the right, double click in it and it'll come up in another box that can be copied but it would still need to be done one at a time if you want to make a list. I'm not aware of a compete list in text form, it would be a lot of work to put together and a waste of time, it's better to keep a shorter list of those that might be useful as many of them aren't.