First of all I am very sorry for the length of this post, I just want to supply as much detail as possible to make it easier on the reader so they understand what is going on <3

So before installing High Poly Head for custom races, I would use alternate start to begin as a vampire only to discover the whole face was deformed and not high poly. And her race was set to PlayerRace which is the name of the Ningheim vampire race, along with being flagged for ActorTypeDead which I believe is what allows me to feed. (All important later).

Later on in trying to discover a fix someone here told me about High Poly Head for custom races which installed. I downloaded the Ningheim patch and for a moment all seemed to be well and dandy until I discovered my race hadnât actually changed to PlayerRace but was instead just the default Ningheim race with a few abilities of a vampire and was somehow using Dynamic Vampire Appearance. I discovered this whole issue through the Better Vampires MCM which showed she wasnât flagged for ActorTypeDead. She also seems to have sanguinare vampiris in this weird state. In an attempt to remedy this I typed âSetRace NingheimRaceVampireâ into the console so it would force her into the actual race but lo and behold it started doing the same thing it did before I install High Poly for custom races. Her face was all deformed again and it seems High Poly had not been applied to the vampire race.

At this point I am figuring all I need done is a vampire high poly head (unsure if it is responsible for vampire teeth) applied to PlayerRace and everything should technically be fine but I am unsure how to go about that. Im in discussion with the mod author of High Poly for custom races at the moment but he almost seems at a loss too. I figured there is a lot of intelligent people on here who really know their stuff and might know whatâs going on.

I would really appreciate any help with this but Iâm coming to a conclusion that there will probably always be problems with the Ningheim race.

Edit: I have tried changing all the different face parts while as PlayerRace from the original High Poly Mod and the Ningheim High Poly Mod. Swapping between them makes it way worse and it looks like face parts overlap. I can supply an image of this later.

Images: [https://imgur.com/a/Cw1cgNF](https://imgur.com/a/Cw1cgNF)